Get this integration
All the necessary tools for QA testing process are in one system, from writing test plans and test cases to the test execution and spent time reports.
EasyQA allows you to execute test planning of all your processes: create test plans, split into modules, create test cases, and prepare checklists.
iOS or Android builds (.ipa or .apk file), a link to the website, which is a subject of testing, can be a test object of your project in EasyQA.
EasyQA Software Development Kit allows catching crashes, if they appear in Android or iOS mobile applications.
Major features include:
- Upload test objects (.apk, .ipa files or link to the websites) and share a link for it with your project members
- Create test plans, manage and edit them
- Split your test plan into modules
- Create, edit, copy, and move test cases within modules for effective test management
- Export and import test cases from .CSV file
- Create test runs, select test cases from different test plans, immediately choose status of the checked test case
- Create an bug, if a test case is failed
- Generate different types of QA test reports
- Synchronize EasyQA and Pivotal bug trackers
- Use EasyQA SDK to catch crashes and report bugs directly from tested mobile application
- Supports English and Russian
Learn more about EasyQA Test Management Tool and try it for free.